Extended Repair Warranty - Terms and Conditions
All SuperBox Products come with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty. Extended Repair Warranty extends this hardware repair coverage to 2 or 3 years (depending on the plan you have chosen) from your SuperBox purchase date.
Currently, we are offering 2 types of Extended Repair Warranty. 2 years and 3 years extended repair warranty gives you a total of 2 years and 3 years (including the manufactures limited warranty period) hardware repair coverage respectively. This covers all the parts and labor costs associated with the repair.
If there are any problems with your SuperBox's hardware, please contact our customer service. First, to save your time, our technical support will do the best to help you to solve the problem. If your hardware gets into trouble and you won’t able to fix it, you can send the product to us and we will repair it for free within one year.
Any hardware repair after this manufacturer's limited warranty time needs the customer to purchase an "Extended Repair Warranty" within the first 60 days of their SuperBox purchase. You’re still able to enjoy the service once the device has been fixed.
Extended Repair Warranty Policy
1. All the warranties (included Extended Repair Warranty) are calculated from the date of your SuperBox purchase.
2. You must be the original purchaser of the product – and be able to provide an order number or account email address.
3. Buyer is responsible for all the associated shipping costs.
4. Extended Repair Warranty doesn't cover physical damages due to drops or spills.
5. Extended Repair Warranty is only applicable for SuperBox android tv boxes. SuperBox accessories (such as remote, HDMI cable, power adapter, etc) are not included.
6. SuperBox Warranty does not apply to products that are not Superbox-branded, even if packaged or sold with SuperBox products. Non-SuperBox branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer. Please see your product box and literature for details.
7. All warranty claims require the customer to provide proof of purchase.
8. If your device is defective and you are within your warranty period (including Extended Repair Warranty period), we will either repair or replace (only within the manufacturer's warranty period) your unit free of charge. Please contact us and ship the device to us.
To purchase Extended Repair Warranty, click here.